All professional trainers at Studio Fitness operate as their own bosses.
That’s right, you operate your own business, with your own clients, completely independent of Studio Fitness, and are welcome to charge your clients whatever price you set for training since you are licensing space at Studio Fitness. Your relationship with Studio Fitness is that of a Licensee, which means that you, in effect, pay us only for the use of our facility and equipment.
Studio Fitness, a long time (23 years) locally owned and independent fitness studio, is expanding and looking for an inspired, motivated, veteran professional fitness trainer to join our Studio family. Studio Fitness features a team of tenured trainers that are skilled, loyal, caring, friendly, focused, and hard-working.
So, if you are experienced and are tired of getting fleeced by a corporate gym, or are working as an employee of a gym that is taking a percentage of your training income, it doesn’t get any better than running your training business at Studio Fitness and earning the income you deserve.
Trainers who operate out of Studio Fitness are at the very least NASM certified. Some are ACSM, Super Slow, ACE, and ISSA as well. If you are certified in NASM or any of the aforementioned certifications and have a clientele base, or are just interested in how to go about the certification process and possibly training your clients in our gym, please contact us to start a conversation.
Studio Fitness offers:
- Built-in new client pipeline / new client opportunities
- Marketing and sales support
- A culture of dynamic, professional, and educated senior-level trainers
- Uncapped earning potential
- A solid community of awesome, fun and professional, class-act people (both members and trainers)
Studio Fitness also features ongoing practical application skills training, business model strategy mentoring, and a small, but mighty team of knowledgeable and supportive personal trainers to help ensure your success.
Your success = client success = Studio Fitness success.
The ideal candidate:
- Someone who operates with a strong team player mentality who wants to be part of a fun, passionate, professional, and community-based fitness culture in the affluent Bennett Valley area of Santa Rosa
- Has a positive, cooperative attitude and a genuine willingness to help Studio Fitness members; many of whom are between the ages of 60-80
- Energetic and committed to your clients and helping them achieve their fitness goals
- Has the ability to work with and communicate cooperatively with management, other trainers, and members
- A clear communicator and possesses strong interpersonal skills; honesty and integrity are a must
- Enthusiastic and motivated towards developing and growing their business and their client roster
We all love and respect our clients like family members who mean the world to us. If that sounds like a culture that you are interested in joining, please contact us at the link below!